It was a lazy day today with nothing to do, just loitering around the house. Had planned to do some cleaning today as there was dust around and too many cobwebs..Most important, my dad is coming home this week and I would definitely get a earful if the house was in mess. Unfortunately when I woke up it was cloudy and did not feel like doing anything but lazing around....Newspaper was a bore today with no important news...On Sunday's we get this magazine section which is generally a good read but did not find anything interesting, maybe the climate had a effect.
The news channels kept showing the turmoil in Pakistan. With such incidents repeating there seems to be no end. My cousin sent me a funny take on the issue in Pakistan, have pasted it below, hope you enjoy....
Saw this movie on TV, Jaane tu, ya Jaane na...nice movie, wanted to see it long time back. The movie was really nice and had great fun watching it with my mom. Nice way to end the day though...
Ok folks, see y'll tomorrow....
The Internet Personified: The Best Books I Read In 2023
-
My beloved bookworms!
It is here! My annual “these are the best things I read all year.” I’d like
to do a little ceremony around each one, because really...
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment