Wow...here I am writing my first post...after cerebrating a lot decided on writing my own blog here. There are many things I would like to write about but will start with my favorite passion, Cricket. Though have not been playing much, I love watching cricket and am very passionate in following the game. What a fantastic couple of days it has been, Australia bouncing back and retaining their 1st place (will delve in details later)....
England desperately trying to square the series in West Indies, was fun to watch the last day's play after all the previous dud games in the series.
Above all India for the first time today in the history of Indian cricket winning a ODI series in New Zealand. What a fantastic game and series it has been, with all the big guns for India, Sachin, Sehwag, Yuvraj, Dhoni, firing in important stages which helped in winning the series. Move over the days when the team was dependent on one or two players, now everybody are contributing when needed which has helped in winning matches & series continuously. Keep going guys lets aim and reach the top spot soon.
Coming back to the aussies, they have come back really well after a very pathetic 2008, where they lost almost all their games. A nice young team with so many fresh faces...this is now being called Ponting's Age...where he is being credited with building the team, and rightly so, this is indeed very good for cricket. Now they have the young team and should be able to consolidate and start performing consistently....
Thanks folks for reading and would like you to comeback for more interesting posts in the coming days...
The Internet Personified: The Best Books I Read In 2023
-
My beloved bookworms!
It is here! My annual “these are the best things I read all year.” I’d like
to do a little ceremony around each one, because really...
2 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment